Friday, March 30, 2012

BATH AND BODY WORKS: SHOPPING HAUL PART 2

I think I'm getting addicted to alcoholic products; specially from bath and body works, as their products based on alcohol.!!

So this week i saw some limited new products on their website and OMG!!! its about ''APRICOT and BERRY'' - which are my favorite flavor.. I'm in love with apricot products since am using the apricot scrub. Of course everyone knows how yummy it is !!!
So here s the pics of lotion and shower gel i bought from there...

yumm yumm!!

shower gel and lotion 

So next I only bought 5 mini hand sanitizers which are only $5 
value. and my favorite are fresh picked and mai tai..

So next I bought this cute air fragrance for my car 

i have got some more coupons..

Have a great and  fresh day to all
xoxo...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..