Sunday, April 8, 2012

APRIL MAIL BOX: PART 1

Happy Spring.!! 
So this post is about what i have got in my April Mail Box.


1. I think you guys heard about POISE HOURGLASS SHAPE PADS!!! .so i was requested the sample to try before buy it cause recently am kind of dissapointed of some of the brands and I can't find the right one for me ..So i need to try it. And I think am  gonna like it.They give two samples.One is bigger(for heavy times) which i need!!!
 and i like their packaging process too.its so pretty!!!


2.i have been entered the sweepstakes on facebook page of Hanes. and i won 3 packs of Tshirt which is so cool!! ;D though it doesn't in my size lmao...

anyway that's all i have got today..
Have a great weekend ...
xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..