Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fekkai shampoo+conditioner Review

Happy Saturday to all.. Right now I am f**king sick.Fever killing me,so what !! I can't live without my blog ( kidding!!)
So today I have got "Fekkai color kit- shampoo+ conditioner samples from Costco!!
My hair is color treated and recently it looks so dull and frizzy.i was looking for some color treated shampoo/ conditioner.thanks to Costco that they have this awesome product to sampling.!
But the bad news is,when I got it, the shampoo sample was leaked and empty! (sad) The food news is conditioner wasn't leak! (yuppy)
So I only used the conditioner today..and Oh MY MY!! It made my hair so silky, smooth and healthy!! Love it so much.. I think it's the best products for color treated hair. I have no idea about the rest of it.
Did you try yet? Let me know.
Take care ..
Xoxo....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..