Saturday, May 26, 2012

"Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review"

As already you know that I have got my Spring Voxbox from Influenster Here
Dr. Scroll's foot cushions was the surprize gift from the box!!Yeah!!
Description: created uniquely for women's shoes, the slim design of Dr. Scroll's for her ball of cushions prevents your feet from sliding forward ,so you avoid toe scrunch.Plus they feet comfortably and discreetly in both open and close shoes.

Overview:
  • Help prevent ball of foot pain
  • Immediate messaging gel comfort for the ball of foot
  • Only this product made with unique Fabustep gel
  • prevent toe scruntch
  • stays firmly in place
  • Removable without damage to your shoes
Discreetly fit all women's shoes

Available in : 
one size fits all

Designed to fit:
All women's shoes 

How to Use:
  • place on top of your current insole
  • No trimming required
  • Replace every 6 months/first sign of wear
Opinion: I'm regularly using this and it does comfort my foot.Now I feel relax while walking with high heel!!
Let me know if you like it too..
Xoxo....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..