Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist

Finally It's Summer time and I can't wait anymore to share and review about the "Paris Amour fragrance Mist"as already its my favorite one..!!
I got this full size bottle of mist from Influenster Spring Beauty Voxbox to test the product.You can view my post about the voxbox HERE 

The prize of this fragrance mist is $14.00 from the store.
You can check their website for more info: (http://www.bathandbodyworks.com)

Description from Influenster:
Fine fragrance in a mist as light as air. Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience in over 20 Signature fragrances. It’s love at first mist! Exclusively at Bath & Body Works.

The Fine Fragrance Mist Collection:        
-          Be Enchanted™
-          White Citrus
-          Cherry Blossom
-          Coconut Lime Breeze
-          Into The Wild™
-          Dark Kiss™
-          Black Amethyst™
-          Sensual Amber™
-          Midnight Pomegranate®
-          Carried Away™
-          Forever Sunshine™
-          Secret Wonderland™
-          Black Raspberry Vanilla
-          Pink Chiffon
-          Paris Amour
-          Twilight Woods™
-          Sweet Pea®
-          Moonlight Path®
-          Japanese Cherry Blossom
-          Country Chic™
-          Warm Vanilla Sugar®
-          Sea Island Cotton®

Where to Buy:

You can find Bath and Body Works products at a registered retail store near you!
Suggest retail price of the Fine Fragrance Mists:  $14.00



How I use IT : I use it regularly.morning till night,after shower,before going bed,gym time,in the beach,etc.
Caution: It has too much alcohol.So I think Kids and pregnant women shouldn't use this.(they should talk with Dr. about this)
Opinion: I love it how it makes my day awesome.Because all the time I smell so fresh and yummy.
Let me know what you think about this product and also don't forget to inform about which flavor you like most.
Have a great day..Xoxo....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..