Friday, June 8, 2012

BirchBox June 2012

Hello everyone!! Today I have got my June Birchbox right in my mail box!
This month's theme is about "JET SET".
Here's the card describe about products.
& here comes the entire box I received



If you want you can watch the video too below:
The first product I received is Apothederm |  Stretch Mark Cream (full size $89.95) It fades stretch marks within weeks.
I have used this brand's product before( you can find it on my blog)But never use  this cream,so willing to try it soon.(BTW I have lots of stretch marks!! who doesn't?)
Next I received CleanWell | Hand sanitizing wipes (full size $3.98-$5.98) These germ-busting cloths are made with natural thyme oil to clean and soften your hands.
Next is Scalisi Skincare | Anti-aging Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF30 (full size $110) A team of biochemist spent years developing this daily moisturizer,which uses four different peptides to trigger collagen production and reverse wrinkles.
Then I have got The  Balm cosmetics | Stainiac In Beauty Queen (full size $17) two in one lip and cheek stain;the sheer gel formula delivers a subtle, long- wearing flush.
I think am gonna love this one.

Lifestyle Extra:
Band-Aid | Cynthia Rowley Dress Up Band Aid ( pack of 20,$15) this is designer bandage.very funny :p

BirchBox Men Extra:
John Varvatos | Star Usa (full size $55-70) In honor of father's Day : a blend of ginger,juniper,berries,vetiver.
And lastly they sent a card of Artspace : discount card 
That's all I have got this month.I don't know why I don't like birchbox anymore.The sample they sent is so tiny that i can get it free from sephora or any other store.
But if you like it you can subscribe too;it's up to you.
Here is the link of my referral,if you want to use it: BIRCHBOX 
Thanks for stopping by, please let me know what you think about this month's box.Also if you're a subscriber don't forget to let me know what have you got in your box.
Have a great Day;Xoxo....







7 comments:

  1. My Birchbox is scheduled to arrive on Monday. I would probably use everything you got in your box, except the cologne for men. I guess I could try wearing it myself. LOL!

    Anyway, thanks for sharing. Living on the West Coast, it feels like FOREVER until my Birchbox arrives so I live vicariously through others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. am glad you like the box.I hope you'll get your box soon.Thanks for stopping by.Have a great day.xoxo....

      Delete
  2. I actually like your box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why viewers still use to read news papers when in this technological globe all is available on net?


    my homepage Read �

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, yeah this post is really pleasant and I
    have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.



    my page; Slim Lipo Plus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unquestionably imagine that which you stated. Your favourite reason
    seemed to be at the web the simplest thing to take note of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked while folks think about concerns that they plainly
    don't recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , other people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Here is my web blog - Order Luminique ()

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..