Friday, June 29, 2012

IsThatOdd: FRANCE LUXE PONYTAIL HOLDER (Free)

Another FREE sample came from IsThatOdd website.I think you already knows about this website where you can join free to get some awesome free samples.All you have to do is conversation with any topics.(Better think about any good topics) and post it,comment on others topic.discuss it, etc.Then you'll get "ODD COIN" which you'll use to buy samples.Do not panic,it's not real coin though!
You can use my referred link to join: "ISTHATODD" 
So I have got this cute "France Luxe Ponytail Holder"-in animal print & this is my 2nd sample that I have received. You can view my 1st sample by clicking HERE
It is Handmade from France.If you want, you can check out their website HERE
I think the price of this holder is $16.00!
It is definitely a cute gift for Summer spruce.I am going to wear this with a huge ponytail.Gonna upload the pics later.
If you wish you can follow me on Instagram: @JFRahamoni
Thanks for stopping by and Have a great weekend.Enjoy the summer HIT!!
Xoxo..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..