Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Sally Hansen Salon Effects"

Very Lately reviewing this Sally Hansen Salon effects-Nail polish strips product that I received to review from INFLUENSTER. You can read about my Spring Beauty voxbox post HERE for details.
I haven't used all of the strips as my nails are really tiny.So I saved rest of it for the special occasion to wear it.
I think this strips are best for party,new year eve,wedding party,birthday party or hangout with friends.Next month I have a wedding party;so I decided to wear this gorgeous strips on that day.Don't you think it would be the best ?
Look at my nail;so tiny!!!hahaha...So I cut it half and use one strip into three nails(!!)
So pretty!!
I used it for the first time,that's why it looks kind of messy!!
Details from Influenster website:

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

Don't Get Stuck With a Sticker!

Nothing feels or wears like real nail polish. Now Sally makes it easy to get Salon Effects anytime, any place using real nail polish – with no dry time! Don’t settle for plastic imitations that peel off. We’re the real thing. Just peel, apply & file! Learn more at www.sallyhansen.com


  • No dry time
  • Lasts up to 10 days
  • Removes easily with nail polish remover
  • 40 must-have styles


Where to Buy

Available at chain drug stores, food stores and mass merchandisers nationally.
Suggested Retail Price: $9.99

I hope you like my strips, and don't forget to show me what color did you get on your voxbox..
Have a great Environmental Day..
XOXO....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..