Saturday, June 23, 2012

SircleSample: ELF Products Revew

Another mail came from SircleSample again.I really love their services.They sent the products very fast.I think I had ordered these products like two weeks ago!
In this mail I have got make up goodies from "ELF". I have heard and watched so many videos about elf
products and never got chance to used it before I got it from SircleSample.That's why was excited to open  my mail today.
In my mail,I got the elf shimmer eye liner pencil & elf Hyper shine gloss!!They kind of cheap but it's ok;not bad at all.


I love this Eye liner pencil which is call Twinkle Teal!It has a sharpener with it that you can easily sharp it whenever you need it.
Though I have green eye liner but that's not shimmery like this one.So gonna use it soon.The color is so pretty;you'll love it!The full size of this eyeliner(5 different colors ) is only $5; which means 1for $1 .Cheap right?you can buy it from elf website 

And also I love this hyper shimmery gloss which is not sticky like other glosses and the color is so pretty. I got the Cherry Tart.The amount of glosses is really not that much which is not worth a dollar.
It doesn't have odd smell though that i like about it.It is also only a Dollar ($1.00) you can buy it from elf website
pretty color!!love it!!
You can check out my previous post about sirclesample goodies that I have received before  in make up bagcoconut-lime lipgloss  and  Moisturizing Cream post.
BTW if you want to join in SircleSample you can use my referral as currently they are not accepting without invitation.
My referred link: SircleSample
I hope you'll love to join with me in SircleSample and don't forget to let me know about your favorite lip gloss and eye liner. 
Have a great weekend 
Xoxo....  






2 comments:

  1. I like the color of eye liner pensil!

    NEW OUTFIT POST
    http://www.cheapandglamour.com/2012/06/romantic-like-doll.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it..thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..