Saturday, June 9, 2012

SircleSample: MakeUp Bag Review

This is my 3rd sample from SircleSample.com website,where I can get free awesome samples by earning points easily.
So today I received this amazing make up bag from them,which is so pretty.When I saw the bag on their website,I thought it's a tiny make up bag like other website give normally.But after receiving it,I'm amazed by the bag!!It's bigger than I thought it would be!!
As you can see, the bag is pink in color and there is a tag by their name.
you can use only the round bag also(that is inside of it).There are 3 pockets for brushes and a chain lock pocket for other stuff you want to carry.Don't you think it's pretty?
I don't know you like it or not but I love it.Thanks to SircleSample for sending this awesome pink make up bag.
Have you joined SircleSample yet?If not use my referral,cause they currently do not allow to sign up without invitation. Click HERE to sign up today.I think they gonna put you on a waiting list before accepting the request.But it's not gonna be too long.
I hope you like my post.Have a great day everyone.
Xoxo.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..