Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Target Beauty Bag (2012) Review

Yeah!! Finally Got another Target Beauty Bag today!!
This bag looks cuter than the previous one.I got three bags,as I was signed up with my hubby and mom's account.
The bags came with blue in color and made by cloth,(made in Phillipine)It's so pretty bag with some goodies.
There are 6 products inside of this bag;some of you already might knows what products they are giving in the box.But for those who don't know about the products,read this post to know about it or you can check their Facebook page.

The first product I have received is Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry touch Sunblock SPF70 (1.00 oz)
 It's a travel size.Weightless clean feel.Fast absorbing leaves skin soft and smooth Waterproof.
Next product is Aveeno daily detoxifying scrub (1 oz) oil-free soap-free.sample size.I love Aveeno products,specially love the lotion.Gonna try this scrub soon.I hope I'll like it as usual.
Then I received Tresemme split remedy shampoo+conditioner (1 oz) I love this brand.It does work well.Right now am using this product regularly for smooth finish hair.I got the same sample from walmart too some days ago.So I already knew it's good.Did you try it?
Next is Garnier Fructis Color Shield shampoo+ conditioner sample(0.34 oz)
I have colored hair,so I'm excited to try this one.
Next is Revlon colorBurst Lip Butter sample.I have read so many reviews about this,so curious to try itI got Peach Parfait color.
And of course they sent a coupon-booklet with the bag (as usual)I'm saving this for my next shopping trip!
If you wish,you can watch the video about target bag below

I love this Target BAG.It is so cute.Let me know what you think about this Summer Target bag.I hope you get yours too.
Have a great day.Xoxo....








4 comments:

  1. Hey girl be sure to go back to my Miinto giveaway and leave your email so I can contact you later :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Marla.I have voted for you too.

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Please Check it out! http://mattabellablogs.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-award-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much dear.I deeply appreciate that.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..