Saturday, June 23, 2012

WEEKLY FREEBIES

It is officially the first Saturday of Summer! The weather is very awesome today.As usual this week I got some freebies/goodies/free sample.I am too lazy to write in my blog now a days.Need some energy drinks!!
okay, lets get started with mail.
The first mail I got it from Costco.They sent this awesome Dove Deodorant sample (0.5 Oz).I love this smell,so nice,I  am using the same dove body wash that I bought from Costco too.It is mini travel pack,so cute,isn't it?BTW if you want free sample from Costco,you need member ID.
Next I got 4 samples of  Clear Scalp Hair Therapy shampoo+ conditioner.I got this sample from their facebook page.I don't know it is still available or not.You better check on their page.Recently I got a campaign about this shampoo and conditioner.May be they'll sent me a full size product to try it.If I get it, I'll post it on my blog then.
Then I got this Ovaltine Rich chocolate two packs of sample.My niece love the flavor.they also include a coupon with the samples.I got this sample from their facebook page.
And lastly I got the elf shimmery eye liner and elf hyper shine gloss full size products free!You can check out my post about this samples from HERE 
I haven't got so many stuff this week but I really like it all.What did you get in your mail box ?
P.S.- we are going to Splish Splash tomorrow to celebrate summer!what are you doing tomorrow?
Have a great weekend..
xoxo....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..