Thursday, July 19, 2012

Caswell~Massey (Almond &Aloe) Hand&Body Emulsion

This rich, moisturizing emulsion is formulated with nourishing sweet almond oil, soothing Aloe Vera and other highly conditioning botanical ingredients to soften and hydrate the skin.
I am kind of addicted to try lots of skin care products now a days.So that's why I first try the sample to see the products suit me or not.
I got this sample from their Facebook page.the packaging looks pretty much ok,and of course I was interested to see the almond and aloe mixed as its my favorite!
I don't need to tell you anything new about almond and aloe's advantage as you guys already knew about this two amazing nature wonders and how it is best for skin care.
I actually use the sample and now am in love with it.
You have to apply it after bath/shower.and I saw the difference.it does soften the skin and protect from being dried ( which I love about it as my skin is super dry)
If you want you can watch the video below:
http://socialcam.com/s/OOUMMyuQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..