Thursday, July 19, 2012

Kirkland: Face & Eye Serum

The packaging as usual looks so good ,but I haven't tried yet.it is the Kirkland signature Borghese face and eye serum.
I love serum.My skin type is combination;so it's kind of difficult to find the right products for my skin tone. I know many people do not like Kirkland products;so I thought lets try the sample first.if I like it or if it suits my skin then I will think about to purchase it.
Face serum- amplifies your morning and evening skin care regimen by providing natural extracts to boost and maintain maximum moisturization.


Eye serum - diminishes the appearance of fine lines and help counteract dark circles so you look refreshed revitalized.

The end result- skin is infused with nourishing moisture and feels extremely soft more supple and firmer!

So let's try this serum and I'll write about the result soon
Xoxo....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..