Friday, August 17, 2012

August Birchbox 2012

Finally received my August Birchbox,as you may don't know that last month,I had not received my box; that's why i was so worried about this month's box.I still don't know how my box was missing! (what a bad shipping process!!) Anyway after contacting to birchbox 5 times,they replied me and for the loss,they expand my subscription to one extra month! which is not bad ( as  they failed to replaced my July box!!)
Anyway, this month's theme is about "BEAUTY SCHOOL Supply Kit" (really like this idea!) Let me show you some sneekpeek of my box.
This month they changed the color of the package cover which is yellow( regular packaging color is pink)and it is actually looks cool to change the color.I was actually so bored to see the same pink box!
These are all the 5 products I have received this month.Descriptions are below.


You can watch the video of my August box below



As you can see the card below which is showing Pencil promise.They will donate the 15% procced from the birchbox shop to build a school in the Central America.
Next comes the cute pretty card with mentioning "Beauty school",where they described some beauty stuff and also mention the products they sent.

Jour | Moisturizing Lip Gloss
A gorgeous gloss that conquers dryness and ho-hum style in a single,shimmery swoop. full size, $20
My opinion:very tiny sample! but i do love the color.



Juicy Couture | Viva la juicy La Fleur
This modern scent is a feminine blend of wild berries,mandarin and waterlily. full size, $70
My opinion: i love juicy couture fragrance.I got the old one on my first box.This one smell fresh and flowery too


Oscar Blendi | Volumizing Dry Shampoo
This volume-boosting dry shampoo absorbs excessoil and strenthens hair. Full size, $25
My Opinion: i was so excited to get it as I had never tried the dry shampoo! It doesn't grissy at all.love it




ShowStoppers | Fashion Tape
These double -sided  tape strips will ensure that your party dress stays perfectly in place. 24 strips, $9.99

Schick Hydro Silk Razor | $9.99
razor included a coupon
My opinion: So, this is a razor!! huh!!


So, that's all in my box this month.Let me know what you get on your box.
XOXO....










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..