Friday, August 31, 2012

Back To School Nail Design

Summer is finally leaving and many of you are getting ready for school.wether it is changing season or any occasion, I always love to paint my nails.I have seen so many back to school nail art & thought to make something easy and fun that everyone can do it.
I haven't decided to do any videos of nail art,but if you guys like it,I'll try it next time. Let me know what you want.
These are all the color I used for the nail paint.
1.Neon Pink from Wet N wild 
   2.White polish from Wet n Wild
  3.Gold glitter from Color Riche
4.Top coat from Wet n Wild

First I applied the neon pink color all over the nails.& wait until it gets dried


Next applied the white polish and dot as I wanted.





I add some golden glitter color to enhance the look.



Final touch is to apply the top coat.That's it.Easy and super fun.



Let me know what you think about this DIY nail paint.What is your favorite nail paint,right now?
HAve a great day 
Xoxo..



1 comment:

  1. Нi, Neat рoѕt. Therе's a problem together with your web site in web explorer, might test this… IE nonetheless is the market leader and a large component of other people will miss your fantastic writing due to this problem.
    My site: was ist schuppenflechte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..