Thursday, August 30, 2012

Nourishment For Healthy Hair & Scalp:Hair Fertilizer

Organic root stimulator
Now a days I am loosing my hair like hell.so I was looking for something  to prevent the hair loss.
After researching for the home treatment I found this root fertilizer that works well indeed.and the best thing about it,that you can get it any local store in NYC.though I didn't find this to my nearest store,so decided to purchase  it from target by online.


As you can see its only 6 oz. in plastic container.
It is kind of creamy texture with some black dots inside which is soybean I guess,smell lil bit weird,but not bad at all.
It helps to strengthen and nourish weak and damaged hair-so important to prevent damaged hair,right?


It enriched with a blend of herbal extracts to add moisture to dry hair and scalp. it

 will help to create the perfect environment for hair to grow stronger , giving you healthy beautiful hair..naturally!!
It is ideal for those:
•with sluggish hair growth/moderate hair loss  due to chemical damage/weave
• who have restored their hair with it.

Direction: use daily,apply the small amount of the scalp .conb through all the hair evenly.then just simply use shampoo+conditioner to wash your hair.
My opinion: I am loving to use it now a days,and also even can feel the difference.
Now just waiting for the complete beautiful,healthy and moisture hair.

Follow me on Instagram (jfrahamoni) to get update about my daily life in NYC.
Have a great Day 
XOxo....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..