Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Birchbox: September Issue 2012



If you are following my blog, then you must know that I am kind of disappointed to Birchbox  now a days.I thought this month they would disappoint me again. But fortunately I am happy to see some awesome goodies in the box.I know many of you are not gonna agree with me;it's up to you.
As usual wrapped with pink  and hardboard box.let me show you what i have received.:D


Obviously, this month's theme is about - "Fashion Bonaza". They also include a new Beauty Lookbook mini magazine;which is awesome too.
SeeThe fall lookbook.I really like the magazine which is all about fashion and beauty tips.
Here is the card, describing all the products of the box.

Benefit Cosmetics | Foamingly clean facial wash+ refined finish facial polish
Full size, $21-22
purify skin with glycerin-packed cleanserand natural clay exfoliator.
Opinion- so happy to get it.Using it with my new clarisonic(gonna review soon)
kind of expensive;I don't think am gonna buy it!

Color Club | Birchbox Custom Polish
full size, $8
create the custom shade,inspired by the fall 2012 collection
Opinion- just because of this polish,am loving this month's box,seriously!! I got the  "Status Update" polish.So pretty and beautiful.I was thinking to buy a dark shade color for the fall.Thanks to Birchbox for this lovely color.




Nexxus | Pro-mend Split End Treatment System
full size, $9.99-$14.99
infused with coconut oil and amino acids, this shampoo,conditioner & leave-in treatment work together to fix unsightly split ends.
Opinion- This is ridiculous! Come on, I got this samples free from their website before.This is totally wastage of my money to get it from Birchbox ( true,right?)

Twistband | Custom Lace Hair Tie
6-12 piece, $ 14-22
gaga lace twistband
Opinion: Seriusly??!! this is the 2nd time I got twistband and i even don't like it.Again wasting my money.

Youngblood | Mineral Primer
full size, $41
Prevent makeup meltdowns with this clear gel primer,which contains skin soothing vitamins and minerals.
Opinion:I am definitly digging it! This is so expensive,I don't think I'm gonna buy it.Thanks for the sample.


Mighty Leaf Tea Company | teas
box of15, $9.95
swap the afternoon latte for these yummy tea blends,made from natural,ethically sourced ingredients.
Opinion: My husband love tea.So am gonna share it with him.got 3 different flavors of samples.

Got 25% discount from Madewell

Overall, It wasn't so bad.I am specially loving the nail color.I'll review my fall nail color.Stay tuned.
Check out the video:

Let me know what you have got this month and also don't forget to share.
Have a great weekend 
XOXO....
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..