Sunday, September 30, 2012

Essie Fall Nail Polish:Klout Perk

Finally got my klout perk: Essie  nail color Fall 2012.I got the "recessionista" shade.I am really happy and excited to get this shade.It is kind of cranberry color.So pretty and ofcourse perfect for fall.I couldn't wait to try it and  pamper my nail.
I guess many of you got the same color.If not let me know what color did you get for fall..
P.s: I got this free from Klout.
Join with me on klout to get awesome stuff free.
Click Here: KLOUT






10 comments:

  1. Really pretty color on you, love it. Great review xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear..glad you like it ..Thanks again for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Great color, I love it!

    www.cheapandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this nail polish color for the Fall season.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Essie nail polish--it goes on so well! This is such a pretty color for the start to autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. darn, how did i miss this perk?
    well, the color is gorgeous!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks...guess you'll get it on their next perk..xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..