Thursday, September 20, 2012

Perfectly Petite Energy Shot Review

As you can see,it's an energy drink called, "Perfectly Petite". I had received it from Sirclesample to try it.
Seriously,I do not like it.So horrible taste.I would rather ok with Redbull.I actually don't need energy shot/drink;But i was wondering to try it as it look pretty pink in color.
It has 0 calorie;so those who are health conscious,can try it for day.
You can join to Sirclesample to receive free (sometimes full size) samples from their website.Now a days, they aren't accepting any sign up request.
So,if you want you can use my referral link : Sirclesample

And also don't forget to let me know if you are joining.Good luck.
Have a great weekend.xoxo....
p.s: you can check my previous samples review from sirclesample below:


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..