Saturday, October 13, 2012

Glade Expression: Air Mist

Few days ago I received the coupons of Glade expression: collection from Bzzagent.
I was happy to get it as I needed to buy  some new fragrance for home.
I got two product's coupon: one is the mist and another one is oil diffuser.Unfortunately I couldn't find the Oil diffuser :( eee....I was looking for it like every store ( excited to know that you don't need to use electricity for it!!) And walmart is not close to my area!!
But Anyway still happy to get the Mist.
I found it at walgreens and cvs..I guess you can find it from anywhere now.

I don't like the cotton one (blue one) as it smell like laundry clothes!!( yacky)
But I love the pineapple one.Smell so yummy and fresh.Which one do you like?





And one more thing...you can also only buy the refill next time, which is awesome savings!

Anyway,,Happy to get this campaign.
If you want awesome stuff to try,then sign up for BZZAGENT.I already got some awesome campaigns and want more :p ( who doesn't love free stuff??)
P.S: You can check my previous campaigns below:
 Have a great Weekend.
Xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..