Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween nail art

I dont celebrate halloween but of course love to paint my nail for halloween.
Yesterday evening while watching sandy storm news on tv, I was thinking to paint my nail for Halloween.Actually I was boring at home and there's nothing to do.
What are the halloweens colors?I found black-yellow-orange-green etc; I mean all the bright colors should be the main Halloween color(this just my thought )
so I choose some of my nail polishes from wnw and sephora opi color burst
Black(recently bought it from sephora)
It's now in my favorite list.
I have already posted the piks on instagram.(you can follow me too:
jannatul12)
I apply 3 colors first: green,orange and yellow.When it dried just apply the opi sephora black color burst all over the nails.finally applied the top coat to lock the color.
Hope you'll like it.and don't forget to show me your Halloween nail art too

Have a great day and be safe from the disaster storm.

2 comments:

  1. I like the colors you chose for your Halloween mani! The yellow/orange/green is a great combo! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..