Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Loccitane Hand Cream Review


Yesterday we went to Loccitane boutique store to get our free hand creams.We got the coupons from their facebook page.I really wanted to try their hand cream as I am a super dry skin-person .I always put hand creams/lotions on my every purse;cause never knows when my dry skin need it.
That's why I was excited to collect their hand creams as I have heard so many good things about it.
We select 2 different creams;one is lavender flavor and another one is floral flavor.

Pivoine Flora Hand Cream:
Enriched with shea butter, the Pivoine Flora Hand Cream softens and envelops the hands with the delicate, flowery perfume of peonies. The cream glides on and is absorbed rapidly, providing the hands with nourishment and protection.



My Opinion:
My fvt is floral one as I am not a lavender person.
When I put the cream on my hand,it works so smoothly! No greasy feelings at all.the smell is so nice even Sylar love that too!

Lavender Hand Cream:
The smooth, light-textured Lavender Hand Cream, enriched with shea butter, gently nourishes the hands, leaving them softly perfumed.

My Opinion:
The lavender one is also good and works so nice too though I told you before that I am not a big fan of lavender.But still it's amazing to use.

I wish I could get some more coupons for the hand creams(just kidding-btw who doesn't love free hand cream,right?)
Anyway, currently enjoying my new hand cream,gonna buy more yummy products from their store soon.
Let me know what you think about their products.
HAve a great day.xoxo
<3


8 comments:

  1. I like this brand!

    I've a new post!
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear!i´m your newest follower!hope we stay in touch!
    kisses jess
    http://jessjessde.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you'll come back again, pretty pls:)
    Yes of course, follow me and I follow you back:)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. jannatul rahamoni Love it, Great job on your blog, Dont forget if you want to enter my giveaway on my blog, Great products to win from Enjoy xoox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you so much Marjorie.. glad you like it..sure gonna enter on your giveaway..xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..