Thursday, October 25, 2012

NYX Long Lasting Lip Gloss Review

Another NYX product got from SircleSample and I must say i am loving this one too.
Check out the other review Here: NYX Loose Eye Sahdow 

As you can see , I got the frosted Red lip gloss which I adore a lot.It is not greasy or sticky at all.Very nice color and even doesn't have any odor scent at all.
This is a full size product and I just love it.The pigment is also good.I can wear it for long hour.May be then need one more coat,but that's totally normal.I took all the piks by mobile that's why its kind of blurr and not clear at all.apologise for that.
Let meshow you the color with & without flash-
with flash

without flash

RLG 18 frosted Red 
So,yes , this is one of my fvt NYX lip gloss too..
<3



*Got free from SircleSample

8 comments:

  1. great post, i love it ;)
    i follow you now, i would love to follow me back because love your blog and style!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great color!
    I've a new post!
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of this cosmetics company. It seems to be good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely shade! I can see why you like it :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..