Thursday, October 25, 2012

NYX Loose Pearl and Glitter Eye Shadow Review

I am little late to review about NYX loose eyeshadow, but cannot wait anymore as tomorrow is EID.We have so many things to do and now am here destroying my night and testing all the goodies, got from SircleSample.
Yes,please! I got awesome stuff again from SircleSample(free) (woohoo)
Description:
It’s not hard to sparkle with one of these ultra-shimmering loose shadow powders that can be used on eyes, cheeks, even lips. These finely-milled mineral eye shadows are high-impact, long-lasting—and a little addictive.

Ingredients:
Mica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, N-Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, and Isobutylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), FD&C Yellow No.5 Al. Lake (CI 19140:1), FD&C Blue No.1 Al. Lake (CI 42090:2), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007) , Carimina (CI 75470), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), or Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492).

My Opinion:
I just love it.I got the orange-goldy shade Pretty colors and very pigmented. It's very smooth and silky which I love. It has some flecks of glitter in it to give the color dimension. I guess you can see the glitters on my pics.My problem is the packaging and how difficult it is to get the shadow out without make a complete mess.But anyway am enjoying it and love it.

Have you ever tried this loose shadow?Lemme know.
BTW join sirclesample with me,they don't accept without invitation now a days,so I guess you can use my  referral link: SircleSample
Thank you for reading.I would love to hear from you.
<3


*GOT THIS FREE FROM SIRCLESAMPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..