Saturday, November 24, 2012

Acure Shampoo AND Conditioner Review

Cool weather means extra care for Hair and skin.I have very long -color treated and damaged hair,which is annoying to take care of it sometimes.I am so bored of using the same branded shampoos and conditioner;as we are the Costco shopper(fhhh)!!
I was looking for the new branded shampoo which is absolutely favorable for my hair.And also something that I can use it regularly.
Yes! found this awesome branded shampoo and conditioner from ACURE. 
I was so excited to try the "Lemongrass+ Argan Stem cell shampoo and conditioner,as the ingredients of these products are really helpful for my color treated hair for the regular wash. 
Let me tell you details-

 Lemongrass + argan stem cell shampoo: 12 oz
Keratin Boosting Complex
Everyday Clarifying Shampoo
For All Hair Types

Description from the web: 
This clarifying shampoo is gentle enough for everyday use for all hair types. Promotes shiny, healthy, clean hair. Organic Argan Oil, Argan Stem Cells + CoQ10 help support hair keratin and strengthen the follicle connection. Organic Avocado Oil provides vitamin B12 and moisture while lemongrass cleanses and clarifies. Safe for color treated hair. 

Price:   $10.99





My Opinion:
* love the lemongrass scents of the shampoo.
*Makes my hair clean,fresh and healthy.
*Moisture my hair
*it's safe for my color treated hair.
*Love to use it daily;not harmful at all.
* I am giving this shampoo 10/10
*love the packaging of the bottle.

Lemongrass + argan stem cell conditioner:  12oz


Keratin Building Complex
Daily Nourishing Conditioner
For All Hair Types

Description from the web:
This daily nourishing conditioner provides vital moisture to combat everyday tangles and buildup. Promotes shiny, soft, healthy, clean hair. Organic Argan Oil, Argan Stem Cells + CoQ10 help support hair keratin and strengthen the follicle connection. Organic Fair Trade Certified Cocoa Butter provides moisture. Safe for color treated hair. 

Price:  $10.99





My Opinion:
*Moisturize my hair after using this conditioner.
*Smooth my hair
*Gives a shiny,soft ,healthy hair.
*I have color treated hair;so It create no harm for my hair.
*I am giving this conditioner 10/10


Here is the picture of my hair that I have taken it after  shampooing and conditioned and air dried. Isn't it look so shiny and healthy?? :D


Features:
color safe
vegan
gluten free
sulfate free
paraben free
phthalate free
cruelty free


Purchase Again: Yes!! Their shipping process is super fast! I got it within 24 hours!!!

Where To Buy It:
Drugstore.com
Amazon
Acure

Follow Their Media Site:
Facebook
Twitter
Follow My Facebook and Twitter for more post and review.

What is your current favorite shampoo and conditioner for this coool season? I would love to know that.:D

Have a great weekend everyone!
<3



*PR SAMPLE

13 comments:

  1. looks so good
    xx
    Almu
    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good, thanks for sharing! Pretty helpful.

    Karen,xx
    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Your fabulous. Hair looks great too

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such pretty hair! Sounds like a good buy!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments.I am sure you gonna love it <3

      Delete
  5. Oooh your hair looks so shiny and beautiful! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair does look nice and shiny - glad this set was a winner.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..