Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Everyday Mineral Eye Shadow Review AND Swatches

I don't know about you guys,but I do love the Mineral beauty products.It's my first choice when I shopped.
 So,today I am going to review about the EverydayMinerals loose eye shadow that am currently wearing these two weeks and loving it.They are known due to its nice features of being weightless, long wearing, water resistant and well, less chemicals.  
While make up brands update their respective collections with the 'mineral' ones - 
it's nice to know that there's a brand who's flagship products are everything mineral!


 I got four different colors to try.They all are sample size.Two of them are glossy and two are semi-matte.

two are glossy shades and two are semi-matte


Products Details:
1.Art Girl eyeshadow: $8.99
2.Flourish Eyeshadow:$5.19
3.Elevate Eyeshadow:$7.99
4.In The Garden Eyeshadow:$7.99


                   Packaging:
 The name is clearly printed for all to see.


Shipping Process:
I love their shipping process.Got my package within a week!!

Ingredients:
Mica,Lauryol Lysine,Titanium Dioxide,Iron Oxide

                                      Description:
1.Art Girl Eyeshadow: Make a striking, sparkling impact with Everyday Minerals' shimmer eye shadow. Bursting with tons of shimmering minerals as bright as collection of diamonds in the sky, your eyes will be as unforgettable as you are. Life is always better with sparkle and shine!


2.flourish eyeshadow: A blossoming bronze latticework of glistening shimmer.Perfect your pretty by choosing Everyday Minerals' pearl eye shadow. Offering just the right amount of sheen and radiance, pearl shades work well for highlighting and adding a heaven sent dash of vivid color. Light up your eyes with these gorgeous treasures!

3.Elevate eyeshaodw:  Infinite shimmer rooted in woodsy and bright grays that elevate the eyes.
Perfect your pretty by choosing Everyday Minerals' pearl eye shadow. Offering just the right amount of sheen and radiance, pearl shades work well for highlighting and adding a heaven sent dash of vivid color. Light up your eyes with these gorgeous treasures!                          
4.In The Garden Eyeshadow: Pearlescent antique bronze.Perfect your pretty by choosing Everyday Minerals' pearl eye shadow. Offering just the right amount of sheen and radiance, pearl shades work well for highlighting and adding a heaven sent dash of vivid color. Light up your eyes with these gorgeous treasures!
Here is the swatches of all the shades-
ArtGirl, flourish,elevate,Inthegarden.
Last two shades looks similar to me!

What I like:
The pigmentation is good but when applied wet, like most loose shadows, it is much, much better. I love the texture of these shadows, they're super silky and blend like a dream. When applied dry they can be a bit of a pain after all, they are loose shadows and I always find them very messy to use. I would always advise wearing a base/primer as these shadows needs something to stick to or you'll run the risk of having shadow halfway down your face.

What I dislike:
Very annoying sifter,can be messy to use as it is loose powder,A good based(primer) required for the shadow to stick to.

Overall:
Kind of pricey for the full size;better try the samples which is also a good amount to collect.It  comes in some fantastic shades and have good pigmentation, even better when applied wet. They can be a little messy due to being loose shadows and need a decent base for them to work for their full potential, but nevertheless I think they're great and the fact that they're paraben, preserve and chemical dye free makes them all the more appealing to me.

Purchase Again:
 I'll love to try the different shades next time.

I have tried two shades of it.Let me show you some pics.

Where To Buy:

Follow Their Media Site:

 Do you love Mineral Loose Eyeshadows or Cream shadows?

<3



*PR SAMPLE

5 comments:

  1. perfect colors :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mineral makeup too. Pretty colors! Looks great on you! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer mineral to cream, but I usually just use the compacted powder kind. These look like really pretty colors, I love the flourish!
    -Jessi
    Haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..