Friday, November 23, 2012

Getting Energized With GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE

Happy thanksgiving everyone!
Seriously I was too tired for the day and really wanna sleep;but you know about the "Black Friday" and we have to look for some good deal to cheat.So i have to awake for the night and there is only one thing can awake me up- "COFFEE
Recently got another campaign from BZZAGENT and was excited to jumped on this "Green Mountain Coffee" campaign! 
basically, I am not a coffee lover but I do drink coffee like thrice in a week! (lmao) I only drink coffee when I need it(like tonight) But everyone at my house are damn coffee-lover.
Here are some of the pics of my kit:
1.Three packs of k-cup
2.lots of coupon ($1off)



 Inside of the each pack, there are four k-cups with different flavor of coffee.If you need more information,then check out their website to see all other flavor.





I am not gonna say that I love it but I do like the taste of it or may be just because I just add some vanilla bean syrup with milk on my coffee ( I told you am not a coffee lover )
So here is my coffee, CHEERS!! 

Thanks to Bzzagent for this awesome campaign and all the coupons. I just shared the coupons with my friends and family; they love to get coupons from me!! lol


Like & Visit their facebook page for more details: GreenMountainCoffee
Visit their websiteGreenMountainCoffee
 DO you drink coffee?What's your favorite brand?

*P.S. More campaigns coming soon.

*I am bzzagent and got it free for my honest opinion.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..