Saturday, November 10, 2012

How To Sleep Better: DreamWater Review

Anyone need a better sleep after working for several hours or having a busy time? Then Ask Me: I just found something that actually help to have a zzzz night including Sweet dream!
Don't worry am not talking about sleeping pills; am talking about "Dream Water" that actually help you to get a better sleep.
Life is so different now a days;you never know what will happened.Sometimes we just got too much stress for works outside or at home etc.And there is no chance to get a sweet dreams.Although at night,we go to bed but still think about what we'll do tomorrow.I am not the only one who suffers this type of problem.
Most of the time it takes 3/4 hours to get the real sleep in bed.Always something happening in the brain(lol) 
Finally found this Dream Water that help me get rid of all the thoughts, blah blah and have a very enjoyable sleep as well as relaxed mind & soul!
As you can see,they sent me the full box of dreamwater which includes 6 bottles( 2.5 oz)

    
The info from their website:

The Dream Water® guys stayed up all night… so you don’t have to. They embarked on a journey to perfect a natural formula for a sleep and relaxation water – the first of its kind – that would not only taste great but also have zero calories. The result is Dream Water®, a new and exciting lightly flavored shot with natural relaxation effects.

Like the approximately *70 million other Americans who suffer from sleep issues, the founders of Dream Water® found themselves counting sheep on sleepless nights, skeptical of the potentially harmful effects and addictive chemicals found in most sleep-aid solutions. It was then that they decided to put all that extra time awake to good use.

*More effective than counting sheep, Dream Water® contains three natural ingredients that should occasionally help transport you to a sound and restful sleep, including GABA, Melatonin and 5-HTP (Tryptophan) to help one relax.

Manufactured by Dream Products, LLC, Dream Water® is available in a 2.5 oz. shot (perfect for long plane rides!) in the great-tasting flavors Lullaby Lemon w/ hints of tea, Snoozeberry (blueberry and pomegranate flavors) and Pineapple PM.




 





I got this snoozeberry flavor
So How it Works:
here is another pic to show you below-
My Opinion:
I basically don't take sleeping pills which you know it's not good for health.But, Seriously I am in love with this little bottle of dream water that actually works better than pills.Before testing it,I thought I might not like it as it is berry flavor;but surprise !! I love it!! It doesn't have any deep odd flavor(Not like other energy drinks which taste horrible!!),very light and smooth to drink.
I couldn't believe it's actually made me sleep without any tense.After a whole tiredful day,I felt like it relaxed my mind and made me sleep like a baby.And when I  woke up,I feel so fresh and relaxed.After a year first time felt like that!
Me and my hubby both agree with it.And another interesting thing that it has no calorie!!So for all the ladies who are in diet,can have it too.
We just tried the berry flavor.but soon am interested to try other flavor too.
& don't worry It cause no harm.
BTW I didn't find other flavor except the berry in the local store.

Check out their amazing website/can order too: DreamWater
They have 3 different flavor;check it out here: DreamWater Flavors 

Have you ever tried the Dream Water?What you think?Isn't it amazing products that doesn't cause any harm AND instead of that gives you a yummy better sleep.
You don't believe me until you try yourself!

Have a sweet dreams zzzz night.

P.S. Bloopers video with DreamWater :p

XOXO



*PR sample


6 comments:

  1. Great info, I am still waiting on mine to get here, Try the one from swaggable loved it, So looking forward to more coming, Great review my friend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is very open with a really clear clarification of the issues.
    It was definitely informative. Your website is useful.
    Thank you for sharing!
    Stop by my blog post - real love spells easy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..