Sunday, November 11, 2012

Secret Clinical Strength Anti-Perspirant Deodorant : Tryology Program

I almost forgot to post the review about Secret Clinical Deodorant that I have received few weeks ago  (bad Blogger!!) Found the folder on my laptop!!(TG!!)
Anyway, I have received two Secret Clinical deodorants from the tryology program.
You can join with me too in the program where they will send you free full size products to try it and make videos and then just upload it.
My referral Link: ExpoTV   (add me)
BTW this is my first tryology products from them.And yes, I was excited too.
They sent me two size of the deodorant.One is a sample size and another one  is full size(pretty big)


Product features:

*It is reduces underarm wetness and keeps you smelling clean and fresh.
*It is clinically proven, prescription strength wetness protection.
*Secret Clinical Strength Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, Advanced Solid, Marathon Fresh Designed for Athletes
*It is odor fighting capsules that absorb odor and release scent all day to keep you smelling clean and fresh.

Size: 1.6 oz (sample 0.5 oz)




My Opinion:
Eeeh! Didn't feel any different.Still I sweat . Doesn't last longer.I better love my dove deodorant.
I am personally don't like the solid one.My favorite is roller deodorant. 
Smell is nice.
Do not like the container how they make it.

Rate:  5/10

Purchase?: I kow many people like it.But am not so like it.Not gonna purchase it. (honest opinion!!) 

Thanks to ExpoTV to let me try this products.
Join with me: ExpoTV

What do you think,ladies?

3 comments:

  1. Great review!

    NEW IN!
    http://www.cheapandglamour.com/2012/11/new-in-roma-gioielli-la-creativita-e-la.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much..sorry for the late reply!!

      Delete
  2. hеllo there and thank уou foг your infο – Ι
    havе dеfinіtely piсked up sοmethіng nеω from right hеre.
    I ԁid however ехpertise sevеrаl techniсal points
    uѕing this web site, as I еxperіenсed tо reload the sіtе lоts
    of times preνiоus to I сould get it tο lοad prοperly.

    I hаd been wondering if yοur hosting
    іs ОК? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm аԁding this RSS to my email and сan loοk out for
    much mοrе of your respeсtive eхсitіng content.
    Maκе sure уou uρdаte thiѕ аgain vеrу
    ѕoon.

    My wеbpage personal loans

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..