Friday, November 2, 2012

Starlooks Starbox:October Review

I guess am lil late to review my October Starbox from Starlooks
This is another monthly subscription beauty box (makeup goodies) which I like a lot.
Only $15 for monthly charge.(you can get 3-4 makeup goodies)
FULL SIZE PRODUCTS (NO SAMPLES!!!)
If you read my blog,then you already know that am so disappointed with my birchbox.But really happy with starlooks box!Their all the products really make me happy.
I am lucky enough to get chance to review it (yeah!!!)
Really excited to try all the goodies from my box.
Trust me,you gonna love it!


This month's theme was about "Halloween"It comes with a pretty violet wrapping paper.
Also include a card that describes all the products inside the box


Let me show what is inside the box:

"Gold Dust" Eyeliner Pencil: (retail $8)
It has sparkles in it.Love the gold color.Totally full size!
Best for any occasion.

"Posh Peddle" EyeShadow Pigment: (Retail $12)
This is a long lasting pigment.Full size.gorgeous purple color.Though i used  primer before applying the shade.Still love it.

"Masquerade" Lipstick:(retail $11)
Formulated to shade, define, and style your perfect lip. This ultra smooth formulation applies and blends effortlessly. True vibrant colors with hydration. Apply directly onto lips or, for a softer look, use a lip brush to blend out edges. Shades can be mixed for stunning effects. Superior texture, vibrant color, and long lasting. Stands out in any atmosphere. Quality above and beyond your high-end brand. Designed to be paired with Starlooks lip liner, and Starlooks lip gloss! 

Surprise Gift:
Crystal for decoration which is cute

I guess you guys don't wanna miss December box which is $99value but you can get it only for $15. Cannot wait to see what it would be!!




If you decide to purchase Starbox I would appreciate it if you 
put my name in the "Where Did You Hear About Starbox From"

Please check the video review too:


starlooks starbox October 2012 from JFRahamoni on Vimeo.

Let me know what you think about this box.
have a wonderful day.
<3


P.R SAMPLE

2 comments:

  1. I'm not crazy about these boxes - sometimes you get stuff you like, but a lot of it is stuff you will never use. It's fun to get things in the mail though, and is a great deal, as long as you use it!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment.I know,you r ryt..but I just like to get sth every month like a xmass(lol)
      Have a great day

      Delete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..