Saturday, November 17, 2012

What's In My Birchbox (November 2012)

Hello ladies,
Because of the Sandy,I got my birchbox November edition in the middle of the month but still happy to get it!

This is what I have got this month.
Inside of the Box:
*A card with products description and greetings.

*Masqueology Revitalizing Eye Mask: (3 masks $24.00) Love to get this one;though I don't have that much problem.

*One Love Organics® Aromatic Body Serum: (full size $39.00) Oil based and love it.

*MCMC Fragrance Phoenix Eau de Parfum: (full size $95.00) Don't like that much.

*Masqueology 7D Moisture Cream: (full size $68.00) The sample size is dissapointing. One time use only!How can I understand that it works on my skin or not!!!!

*Masqueology Masque Cleanse: (Full size $32.00) haven't used yet.

*Stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer try-me-set: ($ 20.00) Like the sample size and the products also.Give a shimmery look too.

*A discount coupon and a Mini magazine for the gift Idea.

Hope they'll improve more than this!

If you wish to get one,then you can use my referral link: BIRCHBOX

What do you think about this month's box?
<3



6 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind trying some of those skin care products! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you back :)

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool box! I have almost signed up for Birchbox, but then decided not to at the last moment. Ah, but then I am filled with regret when I see all the fun boxes that people get lol. :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now a days.I am bored with birchbox.I need to look forward sth new type boxes I guess...<3

      Delete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..