Saturday, November 3, 2012

Willa Skincare Kit (Fall Edition): Review

As the fall hit the time of November and winter is almost in front of the door, it's time to do some extra care for my skin(YOLO) I know,am not teenager anymore but still love all the baby/tennager products for my skin; As I want to look young and pretty as always(lol)
I am lucky enough to try the amazing skincare brand WillaSkinCare. They have invented the best skin care products specially for teenager.(BTW you guys may not know about one thing that most of the unknown people think am a teenager,haha good thought though!!!)
They sent me some awesome skincare goodies for fall that everyone at my home love it!
1.Willa Foaming Face Wash
2.Willa Clear face Moisturizer
3.Willa Smile Shimmer Lip Gloss

All the products are:

*Paraben and sulfate free
*DEA and phthalate free
*Not tested on animals
*Made lovingly in the USA



1.Willa Foaming Face Wash: 
(5.1 fl. oz. $11.00 )

This luxurious liquid-to-foam face cleanser with anti-oxidant green tea leaf extract removes dirt, oil and the remains of the day with a gentle touch to reveal your most beautiful skin. Your eyes have nothing to fear. Glycerin hydrates, softens and smoothes skin to promote a healthy glow. With a fresh summer scent, your face always feels on vacation.



My Opinion:
This is my first experienced with foaming face wash.Before using it, I thought it doesn't work like regular face wash.But it broke my all the worries & thoughts and works better than face wash.I am a face wash/scrub junkie.So it is defenilty goes to my "WANT" list for next time shopping.
Very easy to apply.I just shake it and then pump it.Clean all the dirts and gives a smooth finish.Trust me you guys gonna love it!

2.Willa Clear Face Moisturizer:
( 1 fl. oz. $11.50 )
A tall drink of water for thirsty skin, this clear face moisturizer is made with only the best natural ingredients: aloe for its healing properties, green tea and mango extract for a shot of anti-oxidant vitamin C and eucalyptus, an excellent all-around skin balancer. It absorbs on contact, won’t clog pores, and you'll never have to fear a greasy shine – not a good look when all you’re looking for is you, only hydrated.


My Opinion:
This moisturizer is kind of  like skin serum.My skin type is Dry to combination,So it doesn't work  that much for me.Makes my skin evenmore drier.But I tried on my hubby(lol;my ginipig) who has oily skin and it works well on his skin.I guess its good in summer time for me!

3.Willa Smile Shimmer Lip Gloss:
( .42 oz  $6.50 )
This shiny and shimmering gloss is formulated with a hint of color and a load of fabulous natural ingredients to keep lips hydrated, healthy and happy. Anti-oxidant vitamin E revitalizes and protects skin from daily environmental damage. A cool clip keeps it at the ready when your smile needs a boost.





My Opinion:
I absolutely love this lip gloss.The cool minty flavor is my fvt also! It has a shiny glossy shade that looks pretty when applied.And also love the tagging hook with it.Keeping it in my purse forever.

I have also tried their gentle cleansing lavender facial towelettes through Birchbox and like that too.

Have you used their products before?What's you thought,lemme know.
XOXO



P.R. SAMPLES


1 comment:

  1. I visited multiple web sites but the audio quality for audio songs existing at this website is actually wonderful.


    Feel free to visit my web site :: Best Anti Aging Product

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..