Sunday, December 16, 2012

Holiday Mini Gift Idea!!

As you may have read  most of the blogger's post, sharing their Holiday gift/presents,I thought why not sharing some of my gift ideas too. 
I'm not a good gift picker, but sometimes I do that too;trying to find something cute and sweet.
So, last month, I found this cute glossy lip balm- "Luscious Lips Collection" set on rite-aid and can't wait to get it.I really love the packaging;I guess I found it at $4.99 something;I am not sure though.
The lip set comes with three colors and many flavors-
*Mango-papaya 
* Strawberry-milkshake
*Raspberry-blackberry








As you can see, it has pigmentation!!





I do love it and think the prettiest gift ever.BTW when I buy gifts for someone,I try to buy so many gifts in a mini size to make him/her happy in burst!! I know, silly me!!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..