Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pantene® Pro-V Silky Moisture Whip Cream Review

Time to smooth things over with your hair? New Pantene® Pro-V Silky Moisture Whip erases the damage of 100 blow-drys.* Because at some point, every relationship could use a little damage control.

Have you heard of the New Pantene Silky Moisture Whip Creme?Yesterday got the sample of it from VocalPoint  and seriously! this is an awesome product,you need to try.I am obsessed with it now!



Pantene’s Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Whip helps hair feel moisturized for up to 48hours, helps protect against heat damage and regulate hair’s moisture- delivering silky hair that shines.


How to Use:
Shake well and dispense into your hand. Beginning at the ends, distribute it to damp hair and comb through. No need to rinse out, just style as usual!


My Opinion:
 I basically use whip/mousse when I need to curl my hair as my hair  is naturally straight.So I don't use it regularly.But I have tried it yesterday.I really like it. Not greasy at all.Makes my curl look natural.That's what I needed;cause most of the time,when i curl/straight my hair,it damaged a lot;freeze it.So finally release that bad thing(no more damaging) and happy to use it.
I also like the sample/travel size,which I can use it for 2/3 months as I barely do my hair.Thank you.
Have you get your sample yet?


*VocalPoint: I got this free sample from vocalpoint.You can join too


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..