Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What's In My Birchbox: December 2012

Finally my December Birchbox came home safely!
I actually wanna to surprise myself without knowing about the products they are giving this month as I was tired of getting unwanted stuff from the birchbox.
But this month they improved a lot.really love their box this month.It came with a beautiful pink wrapped packaging as this month's theme is about  "WRAPPED UP" .finally they are back with good stuff!
So in this month's box I have got 5 products;including a lifestyle extra.



Benefit Cosmetics | It's potent! eye cream | full size $32
Helps to fade pesky dark circle.I love benefit products.This cream smell like chemically process.Gonna try it.


Juicy Couture | Full size $19-$89
signature fragrance blend with sweet & floral notes.I love all of their fragrance.smell so nice.


Kerastase | Nutritive Nectar Thermique- protect | Full Size $42
Leave-in-cream for towel dried hair.Repair damage from chemically process and protect form heat styling.Got two samples of it.Gonna try soon.

ModelCo | Shine Ultra LipGloss | Full Size $16
This built with mirror.The Australian company made by.Got the full size! It smell like fresh strawberry! Natural transparent color.Kind of Nude.

Lifestyle Extra | Emily's Chocolate | Dark Chocolate Peppermint Fortune Cookie | Full Size $5.99
It taste yummy,crispy and tasty.I must  say you need to try it.


They also give a $50 off card RentTheRunway . I am not interested to use it.If you want this coupon,let me know.I'll give you the code.


If you want,You can try out their boxes by subscribing here: Birchbox

Don't forget to enter my Giveaway : Facial Mask Giveaway
Thank you for Reading..xoxo


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..