Saturday, January 26, 2013

BFR | Light Up LipGloss | Review |

Happy Saturday Everyone! Today I am going to review about this awesome "BFR Light up lip gloss" which is my newly favorite for this month!!
I never have any lip gloss that has Light on it as well as mirror (i have used the mirror lip gloss though!!)This is such an awesome lip gloss for any girls/women.I can use it at night in dark,at day time/dim light!! It's just amazing in a word!! I am personally not a lip gloss lover,but this lip glosses just make me fallen love with!!
I even don't need to apply any lipstick.Just a gloss in my bare lips!!
They have 15 shade of light up lip glosses. Here I am gonna review and swatches about two shades- "Turned on & Deeply In Love"
Keep scrolling!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Description from BFR-

This ILLUMINATING LIGHT UP LIP GLOSS formula is like no other!
It’s loaded with PLANT DERIVED antioxidants like green tea and grape seed extracts to deliver outstanding regenerative properties and ANTI-AGING capabilities, as well as aloe vera and avocado oil which are full of essential vitamins, are antibacterial and highly emollient.  Our light up lip gloss has a super moist, silky feel on the lips, it's LIGHTWEIGHT, comfortable, not sticky or tacky, yet is long wearing.
They contain a groundbreaking lip plumper which feels COOL and REFRESHING when applied.  Marine collagen infuses lips with plumping benefits, leaving lips FULL and LUSCIOUS.
We have created a super high tech package with a convenient mirror on the bottle and an LED light in the lid that illuminates lips when applying, for an easy, PERFECT APPLICATION on the go!  LED lights are easily turned on and off with the button on the lid and can also be used as a mini flashlight in your handbag, at a dim lit restaurant or in your car!
.
.
.
.
 Here is the light up lip gloss of "Turned On" shade. It is a nude ,glossy,shiny,pinky,rosy shade that goes best for day time look/summer time!





light on

light off

It is the button you click on


Photo credit-BFR

 Let me show you how I look like with ''Turned On''
turned on swatches

turned on swatches
.
.
Now I'll show you the "Deeply In Love" shade that is a stunning, deep, oxblood red shade that is saturated with long wearing, opaque pigment. This one is perfect for night time/date/party!! Such a gorgeous color that every girl would love to try !!


deeply in love

deeply in love

Photo Credit-BFR
Now see my swatches-I just apply it on my bare lips.No lipstick needed!!
deeply in love swatches

deeply in love swatches
.
.
.
.
swatches on my hand- deeply in love & turned on
.
.
.
.
What I Love-
*All the shades are perfectly pigmented!
*No need to apply lipstick at all.
*Gorgeous glossy shade
*Longer lasting
*It has a cool & refreshing feelings
*Apply it in dark(Hi5 for the LIGHT!!)
*It has mirror too!!
*cute packaging
*Their shipping process is super fast!
*It can plump the lips slightly which is amazing too!
.
.
What I dislike-
N/A [ I am in love with the lip glosses]
.
.
Purchase Again- YEs Please!!
.
.
Price$22.00 (0.25 fl oz / 7.5 ml)
.
.
Where To purchase- BFR
.
.
Follow Social Media- Facebook | Twitter |
.
.
.
.
Have you tried Them yet??


*PR SAMPLES

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..