Saturday, January 12, 2013

Birchbox Mini Haul

Last month I did a mini Birchbox shopping by using my points;as it could be expired soon. 
I really love what I have purchased from their website.
If you are subscriber of Birchbox, then don't forget to use your points cause it could be expired on the exact time they have mention. I have heard that some people forgot and they lost their points!! How sad!!
I absolutely love the box they sent me...So festive!!

I have ordered three products from their website-
1.Fragrance mini atomizer 
2.Stilla Lipgloss set
3.Viva La Juicy Roller Fragrance



1.Fragrance Atomizer-
It's a mini atomizer that perfect to carry on your handbag.I was badly need this one for so many times.But finally found it on birchbox!!So in love with it.I can carry my favorite fragrance with it when I'm outside,which is awesome.cause you can't carry the whole fragrance bottle everywhere. So I think everyone need the atomizer no matter what.



2.Stilla Lipgloss Set-
I have read so many reviews about stilla lip gloss and really like to buy it.Though I haven't bought it for me.It's a gift for my niece.I hope she'll love it.I though love the color of it.Kind of glossy and shiny.


3.Viva La Juicy Fragrance Roller-
OMG!! This is my favorite fragrance from 2012 Thanks to Birchbox. I first got the sample of it from my first box and from then I was in love with it...When I saw the roller,I was like crazy to get it. 
Soon I'll buy the full size of it.It smell like Heaven!!!



Did you use your Birchbox Points? Let me know what you have purchased.
Have a nice day everyone.
<3

2 comments:

  1. love the items!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment and have a wonderful weekend!
    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..