Thursday, January 3, 2013

December Favorite 2012

Happy New Year everyone!!
I hope you enjoyed the last day of 2012.Well, we had some quality time with our friends;it was a regular boring day though.
Anyway, here are some of my favorite products of December 2012.

So, last month bought this Coconut lime breeze Fragrance Mist from BBW. The smell reminds me summer time.So,yup,its kind of yummy and feel refresh. 

Next is the  CVS Nail remover.It's just a regular remover of drugstore.currently using it all the time.

 And my most favorite foot cream is the Soap&Glory foot cream.It is so smooth to apply.I usually use it  before bed.For the best result,wear the cotton socks after applying the cream and yola! you'll get a smooth and pretty foot in the morning!

I know you guys love mac eyeshadows a lot,isn't it? Hubby gifted me this palette for no reason! Such a sweet heart!

And for the hand cream,I choose this Loccitane Hand cream in mini pack.I just love it! I have reviewed these hand cream HERE. Don't forget to check out!

My niece gifted me this mac blush for the new year!Check out the REVIEW Here 

I am loving this EOS lip balm; It's a raspberry and strawberry flavor,There was a giveaway on their facebook page,So I just won this Lip balm and really excited to try it.So yummy!!!

Last month saw this Revlon Glitter Nail polish on sale in drugstore,Couldn't wait to get this.SO pretty color.

Who doesn't wanna pamper themselves with this yummy Tree Hut Body scrub? This one is the lime and coconut flavor.It makes my skin so soft. You must try this scrub.

That's all my December mini favorite products.Lemme know your fvt products or anything else.

Have a greta Holiday dear!
<3




5 comments:

  1. That body scrub looks good!

    xoxo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's also worked so well.Feeling smooth after bath..You should try it
      Happy New Year!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love those scrubs. And I adore the whole line of Bath & Body Works Body Mists. I have a hoarding problem with them in all truths ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to work for bath and body works so I own and love tons of their lotion! I also love soap and glory.
    Happy new year!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Wow!! that's really great. I actually avoid their lotion as it makes me dry more.
      Happy New Year!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..