Thursday, January 3, 2013

December Wantable Box 2012 (Premium Makeup Box)

Hello everyone! 
If you are bored of your regular monthly subscription boxes like Birchbox etc then you need to check out my review about a NEW kind of Beauty Box!,called "Wantable Box" 
Let me tell you about their services below-
1.They Have two categories of boxes. You can choose between Makeup Box OR Fashion Jewelry 

2.Then just answer some few question to match the perfect products you wanna try.

3.You can choose a single box for $40 OR Subscribe for $36 !!

4.In the Premium Makeup Box-


  • 4-6 full-size premium makeup products.
  • Hand-selected by beauty expert Teresa "T" Sammarco.
  • Expert application advice for each product.

5.In the Fashion Jewelry Box-


  • 5 boutique jewelry items.
  • Hand-selected by style expert Bjorn Nasett.
  • New and unique items sourced every month.
  • Expert accessorizing to help you wear each piece.
  • Very limited supply, buy while supplies last.     
6.Each box value $80-$100 

7.Free shipping and free returns

8.100% satisfaction guaranteed.

You know I am a makeup freak! So I thought to try their Beauty Box as I am super bored of my Birchbox! 
So, This is my "Premium Makeup Box- December 2012" It comes with a pretty purple color box.
 When I opened the box, there was a thank you card  and receipt of the products.




Everything comes with a black wrapping paper.
Here is all the products!! Total I have got 8 products!! 5 of them are full size!! and 3 of it are samples.I am pretty excited to try it all!

What Inside Of The Box:-
1. Highlighting Powder Champagne In the Bubble Bath- $14.50
   This is such a pretty champagne color that highlight the face perfectly.You can see the swatches below.I must say it is highly pigmented and I just love it.Got full size !!

2.Luxe Creme Gel Liner Verde-$16.50
This shade is glossy brown or kind of greenish-brown shade;also give a goldy shimmery glaze!I have only black gel eyeliner.So really excited to try this one.This one is also full size!


3.Doux Amour Sample-$0.00
4.Sole Nero Sample-$0.00
these two perfume samples are smell like Rose perfume.Each of it smell different.Love it too.

5.The Perfect Pencil Nude-$14.00
The color is nude and pretty gorgeous shade.It's a matte shade and matched with lipstick i have  received.Full size too!



6.Mineral Pressed Blush Melon-$16.50
Love this melon shade.Very pretty and best for summer time.I have some more blush in the melon shade but I didn't mind to get this one too!Full size again!



7.Gigabite Lipstick Suga Mama-$18.00
It's a nude shade that matched with the lip pencil.Packaging is regular type.Love it. Of Course full size !  see the swatches below.



8.Kai Perfume Oil Sample-$0.7
This is a very tiny sample,but in a pretty container! Smell like a rosemerry   bloody merrry!! lol. I don't know.Smelll nice though :p


Here is the swatches of the products-
I love the colors!So pretty!!specially the gel liner!
from the left- Lipstick shade, Lip pencil shade, the melon blush, brown gel eyeliner, Highlight

Here is the whole products from the box again!


Check Out the video Below:




Wantable.co December Box 2012 from jannatul12 on Vimeo.


Overall I am happy with the box.Though it's little bit pricey,but worth it for the 5 full size products.
Have you heard of this company before? 
Check it out here:- WANTABLE.CO 

HAppy New Year!!!!

*PR Sample

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..