Saturday, January 26, 2013

Friday | FOTD |

Finally it's snowing in NYC!!! I looove Snow!!! (who Doesn't?)It was a fudging busy day though! As there was no adult at home except me,I had to do everything-cleaning snow outside,pick up niece from school,clean my closet,cooked food & yeah! did makeup too!! This is how I get power before doing any cores-(just apply makeup,  tune into radio and baabaaboo!!)
Here is my FOTD !! Simple makeup for home :p eeeeek!!




What's in My Face-
MF loose powder | youngblood primer | covergirl duo eyeshadow | Highlighter | mac blush | Dior mascara | eyeofhorus eyeliner | fruity lipstick-(unknown brand) | elf lip gloss |

Have a nice day>_<


5 comments:

  1. it sounds like you had a busy day. You need some R&R girly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great though. Xo have a sweet weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..