Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January Weekly Photo#3

What a windy night tonight!!
How's your week?? 
I am back again with my weekly photos! Enjoy-.-.-.-.-

Dropping my sister to the airport | Bought my first Sunday Newspaper | Got A Free Apple TV | FOTD | Pickles | testing almond from +Healthy Surprise Box 
.
.
.

Shopping trip to Rite-aid | tryology- Herbal essence shampoo+conditioner | Menicure time | testing Mango Joe bar from +Healthy Surprise box | Fvt Snacks- chex | NOTW
.
.
.

+Influenster Palmolive voxbox dish liquid | WNW lipstick | FOTD | claritinD coupons | Morning star coupons | Giveaway prize-won recently  
.
.
.

Have a nice day everyone!! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janna! This is really off-topic but... I need more likes for this photo. lol. I hope you can help me.

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=217548141715676&set=o.131027716972299&type=1

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your fold =) and you look stunning!!

    Thank you so much for the lovely comments
    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..