Saturday, January 12, 2013

January Weekly Photos #1

Hello everyone!
I have finally decided to update my weekly life photos via blog post.. What do you think? I am actually inspired by so many bloggers who have been doing the similar activities and I really enjoy watching their weekly updates too!!
Let me know if you like it or not.


1.that's my new year nail!! 2.new viva la juicy roller ball 3.quality time with friends 4.first time testing Hendrick Gin
 1.New glasses for both of us. 2.My baby niece took my photo first time!! 3.We did some shopping using coupons!!
 1.shoe shopping from DSW 2.White chocolate face mask;I love it 3.fruit shopping 
 1.Guilty pleasure-pringles chips 2.Pasta time 3.yogurt bar is so yummy 4.escited to open my surprise box-review coming soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..