Friday, January 18, 2013

January Weekly Photos #2

I am currently stuck with my household cores as my sister leave home for 1 month!! I can take that responsibility of four houses but seriously, it is almost impossible to  take care the arrogant  kids!!
Anyway,I hope my sis. will come back as soon as possible!
Again I am back with my weekly update!
I hope you guys love it!
.
.
.
Loving the Midnight Dark MilkyWay | Cold Remedies-Afrin | New fvt Centrum Burst
.
Dinner-Shaami Kabab | Yummy Pineapple cake | Be my M&m | Review coming soon-Best lipgloss
.

Milk-tea | Somossa | Packing Gifts for BD | Sunday fotd
.
.
Choco cookies-guilty pleasure | Sunday OOTD | FVt Necklace of the month | Fvt BB Cream
.

Have a great weekend everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..