Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Late Liebster Award !! Thanks Guys

So I was nominated twice for the liebster award. & I am stupid enough to forgot to post it completely.I was reading someone's blog and I saw the  award and just remembered That I am also nominated for this by the two gorgeous ladies- +Annette G  & +Angie Agerter  -- Check out their blog too! They are just amazing blogger ever!!
So what's the rules for this award--
  • Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
  • They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them
  • They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag
  • They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
  • These lucky bloggers must be told
  • There are no tag backs


11 Random Facts About Me-

  1. I can speak in English, bengali , Hindi(lil bit)
  2. I am not addicted but Love Red Wine/ Tequila(for the occasion only!!)
  3. I look like a kid;so most of the people think I am a 8th Grader !!
  4. I am addicted to nail polishes
  5. I was born in Bangladesh;now live in NYC
  6. I have been married for 8 years
  7. I love to experiment while cooking
  8. I am not racist
  9. I easily trust people;but when someone betray me,they could never get back my trust.
  10. I love my country-food;
  11. My recent favorite Tv series- vampire diaries, supernatural, beauty & the beast, face off

My Answers from +Annette G
1.Do you like Ghost shows?
-- Always.. I love ghost stories/tv series/ movies etc
2.What is your favorite thing to do when online?
--Ofcourse reading blogs, checking mail, looking for the deals ,facebooking, twitting.
3.Do you work outside of your home? if so what do you do?
--No
4.How long have you been blogging?
--Like a year!!
5.What do you want others to know about your blog about?
--I have mentioned above
6.Pepsi or Coke?
--none
7.What is your favorite cuisine?
--sushi
8.Do you watch YT videos? if no what kind do you like?
--yes!
9.If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?
--Nothing. I am greatful to Almighty however He makes me!
10.Are you a couponer?
--New to couponing and love it
11.What is a hobbie you do besides blogging?
--cooking, reading books, shopping, daydreaming...so on,,,

My Answers from +Angie Agerter
1.If you could change something about yourself (either physically or mentally) what would it be and why?
--Nothing
2.What do you personally want to get out of blogging?
--Still thinking about it
3.What is one of your favorite ways to relax?
--Having spa time with my family
4.What did you think you wanted to be when you were a teenager?  Are you close?
--Wanted to be a doctor (lol)
5.Do you consider yourself a "hobby" blogger or a "business" blogger?
-- I am not sure ,,guess both!!
6.What's your favorite colors?
--blue
7.What about your favorite dinner?
--Tehari/naan/suhsi/homemade food
8.Do you have a routine on your days or are they all different?
--I always make routine and I barely follow that (lol)
9.If you could go anywhere on vacation right now, where would you go and who would you take with you?
--Cox'sbazaar (one of my fvt place) yes! once again. Of course with  my hubby
10.Name one or two quirks you have.
--If I hate someone,I ignore him/her like hell. & I experiment a lot while cooking.
11.What is your happy place in your house and why?
--My bedroom,,where I relax myself

11Question For those I am Tagging

1.What's your favorite youtube video(or what Type of)
2.How could you describe your style?
3.What is your eye color?
4.Do you speak any other language except English?
5.Do you love cooking?
6.What's your favorite TV show?
7.Who is your celebrity crush?
8.Where are you from?
9.Do you have pet?
10.When did you start blogging?
11.What one thing is the most important to your life?

The Bloggers I nominate-

That's all I am tagging as I can't find any blogger less than 100 followers :(

Have a nice day ladies-.-.-.



7 comments:

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..