Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mani Of The Week

Happy Sunday everyone ,
This whole week I have been wearing these two polishes- Essie (navigate her) & Revlon ( whimsical)
The color of the Essie polish is light green.the texture is very creamy,which I like about it;although I had to apply two coat of it.
The Revlon polish is a glitter nailpolish which is very pale color.if you want to use only this one, then you have to apply at least 10 times! then you'll get a pretty color with glitter.It has been highly demands in public recently; you can see people buying this polish like crazy!
I didn't know it was so demandable when I bought it! Haha lucky me!
Anyway, first I applied the Essie polish and then applied the Revlon polish. I thought its perfect to start the New Year with a fresh looking Nail color!
Let me show you some picture at a glance
Trust me you gonna love the combination of these two polishes!


















2 comments:

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..