Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mini Sephora Haul

Another quick review of my +Sephora  mini haul.
Most of the time I buy beauty products from +Sephora online.Beacause it's one of the best online beauty store I trust & they always have good deal!!

What I purchased-
1.Sephora favorite Shave sample kits (gift for him)
2.Sephora O.P.I. Bursted Black Nail Polish
3.KatVonD Shade shifter Eye shadow
4.Aarlecchino Blue Liquid Eyeliner
5.Tend Skin aftershave Liquid (sample)
6.Velvet Mineral Liquid Foundation (sample)
7. Michael Kors Fragrance (deluxe sample)
8.Wonderstuck Tailor swift Fragrance (sample)






I will do the review of the rest of the products here.BTW hubby loves the michael kors fragrance though! 

2 comments:

  1. Super fun!
    You should look at Ulta, I love my Ulta :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the advice ..i have never shop from ulta but will look forward in future ....Have a nice day

      Delete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..