Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid} Cleansing System Review

Today I am going to review about the "Olay Fresh Effects Cleansing System'' that I have received from Expotv last month.As it was recently released in almost every store,I thought this is the right time to write a review and my experienced , thoughts of this products to share with you guys!
This is my 2nd tryology program from expotv. you can check out my 1st tryology program HERE
You can join and add me over here- ExpoTV
 So I have received the mail like couple of weeks ago!
Let me show you the whole box of Olay kit!! 

I was really super excited to try this when i saw the Cleansing Brush! Though I am not a big fan of Olay products- (never suit my skin though) 
The kit includes-
*Shine Minimizing Cleanser (20 ml)
*Facial Cleansing Mini Brush




The packaging looks so pretty and dashing !!








Products Features-
Liberate your skin from dirt, oil and makeup withthe longer brush ingeniously designed for a 400% better clean vs. basic cleansing

My Opinion-
As I have told you,I was so excited to try it,But It doesn't fulfil my demands at all. 
*The cleanser supposed to clean all the dirts,makeup(as it required) but it Ddin't!! I had to use face wash for complete cleansing process!! 
*It has a sticky feelings,when using the cleanser
The brush is made with silicon;soft,you have to use one battery for that.It has a button to turn off/on. 
*When I on the button,it vibrates but doesn't clean my face though.
*mini size;so you can carry it when traveling.
*Doesn't clean my face completely
*Doesn't erase the shiny spot at all.

Rate-   2/10

Purchase Again-   Never!! (Honest Opinion!!)

Recommend- NO!!

Check out the Video Review-


That's all my honest opinion.Thanks to ExpoTV for letting me try it.You know I would rather try it before buy it!!
Join with me: ExpoTV

Have a nice day!! 


6 comments:

  1. Oh well... I don´t usually trust there miracle cleanser thingies that come with brushes and such. It sounds too good that a rubber brush would be the answer to all your problems haha. I trust the more simple solutions. Thanks for the review!

    jennamariia/
    wanted9097.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my clarisonic more than anything... this kit is really aweful.
      thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. Looks very good.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc (47). Do you also follow me on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back again.;)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweet, i really like your blog and your picture.
    you want to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin ?

    i would be happy :)

    lovely greetings, lucia

    http://lucci-gucci.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..