Wednesday, January 16, 2013

| Sunday FOTD |

Hello everyone!!
Sorry for the late post! I''m extremely busy for some days as my sister just gone to home town- Bangladesh! It was an emergency visit to home.Her mother-in-law is super sick and there is no one to take care of..
So, she gives me all the fu***king responsibilities,which I have no idea what to do!! she didn't even tell me what to do,except giving me the list of cores!!!
They ruined my Sunday but still I Love to make myself pretty!!! 😄
Here is my FOTD|







Products used-
Primer- Shiseido Makeup Primer
Base- Dr.Jart+ BB Cream
Loose Powder- MF Mineral Powder Foundation 
Blush- mac & Mia bellezza
Eye liner- eye of horus kohl pencil,liquid liner
Mascara- Dior
Lip Pencil- BF Nude lip pencil
Lip Gloss- ModelCo

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..