Saturday, January 19, 2013

Wet n Wild- Fantasy Makers EyeShadow Review

This is my quick review about the WetnWild Fantasy Makers Eyeshadow That I have bought last year on Halloween! (isn't sound weird,cause last year feel like yesterday!!)
It's a cream shadow,I had a great expectation when I saw it.But it failed!!
When I applied it,it just stuck sparetly on my lid and looks ugly! Kind of gross!!
Let me show you the pics




Okay ,as you can see it's creamy shadow, It doesn't  stay well on my lid. I though like the gold shadow cause the glitter is not flaky at all.But other color is so freaking irritated.
I do not recommend this shadow at all.
Very cheap and awful!!! 
I think I bought it like $2.99 and you can find it at any drugstore( IDK still available/not)
Let me know if you tried it too..
HAve a great Staurday
.
.
.




2 comments:

  1. I have one very similar to this one and I too loved it for all year around, just fun colors and good for going out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely...But it's kind of flaky to me..

      Delete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..